Follow TheAnalyzt on Twitter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hangovers And Hot Dogs

So I was out last night getting wasted with friends, and I woke up this morning still drunk and hungover. There I am stumbling around the house trying to get myself going since apparently life doesn't stop just because your stomachs' turning summersaults like a dolphin at SeaWorld, and you've got a horrible taste in your mouth like you've been licking the inside of a public toilet that some hairy 300 pound trucker just  abused thanks to those wonderful gas station tacos you ate last night. Who knew!


Anyway, as I'm trying to figure out what I can eat to settle my stomach and get rid of the shit taste in my mouth I got to thinking.

What's the best food for getting over a hangover?

As I pondered this ever important question it dawned on me that there may be millions of faithful alcoholics out there who are all struggling with this conundrum, so I decided to try a few things to see what works.

So what's the best food for a hangover? I have no idea, but hot dogs seem to do the trick for me (go figure). At any rate I feel its a question that deserves more attention. Hey it may not bring about world peace, but I'm sure there are thousands of college janitors out there that will be eternally grateful if we can solve this mystery.

As always,

Stay Hip Hop! Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment